Will I also need to send my High School diploma when applying for an MSc or higher level?

No, depending on the level of study you wish to follow, you submit your documents. For example, if you wish to do an MSc we do not need a High school certificate, but the diploma of your university level. For a PhD study we need to your MSc diploma.